17 September 2011

PennApps Hackathon 2011

PennApps is a 48 hour hackacthon, in which a bunch of students in teams of  four complete to make the best web app or phone app. The PennApps Hackathon has amazing food. We code. They feed us. Stuff in bold is stuff I ate:

1. A lot of vitamin B energy drink shots
2. A lot of coffee
3. A lot of bottled water
4. Other drinks
5. Milk

5. Chips/popcorn
6. Candy
7. Insomnia cookies
8. Indian food
9. Chinese food
10. Bagels, cereal
11. Trays of fruit (mango, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe)
12. Burritos, sandwiches, pizza
13. BUBBLE TEA. DELICIOUS BUBBLE TEA.
14. Cheese Calzone

I'm pretty much just doing graphics (yay for Paint.Net), but I did meet some cool people (a.k.a my team members), one of whom is from Drexel.
Actually, the logo I made is pretty nifty in my opinion because it has an ulterior meaning.
Update: So I ended up sleeping from about 7:15 to 8:15 am and I learned some php, which is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment