I don't eat turkey but I baked turkey meatballs. According to my brother, they were amazing (the best food I've made this August, apparently). They looked moist and flavourful too.
Unfortunately, I forgot to use metric.
Ingredients for 54 small turkey meatballs.
About 3 cups ground turkey
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cups bread crumbs
0.5 cup (fat-free) milk (120 ml)
1 small onion
1 tbsp oil
A few fresh basil leaves
Lots of garlic cloves
1. Chop up stuff and mix everything
2. Clump into 54 balls, each about the size of a gumball. Since I'm so used to having baked items spread out, I left space between each meatball. I guess it wasn't that necessary and that I could've squished everything on to one baking sheet.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
4. Take out, turn meatballs upside down.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
6. Let sit in oven if you want, or just serve.
I'm sure I can do the same thing with firm tofu or chickpeas.