30 January 2010

Reese's Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

I love Calc AB. I love the teacher too, not only because she actually teaches! but also because she has this drawer of candy in the room. Even though teacher's aren't supposed to give candy out to students, she basically said, "If you guys come and take the candy, I wouldn't be actually giving it out." Despite the fact that I don't eat half the stuff she gets [HFCS, PHO], I occasionally happen upon something novel. This time, it was the Reese's [Hershey's] Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. I immediately liked the wrapper, and proceeded to consume the dark chocolate shell and peanut butter+ sugar interior.
My expectations weren't really high, so I was surprised to find that the dark chocolate actually tasted bittery! It was awesome! I typically like Reese's peanut butter cups... not in love with them, but I do enjoy them once in a while. These, however, are wayyyyyy better. A bit sweet (if it was sugar-less, and with no sugar substitutes, I'd be even happier), but extremely inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment