26 July 2010

MIT Burritos!

I love MIT, even though I'm not going there for college. I might go for grad school, but that's another story... but the burrito really was nice. Except for the fact that my mum held up the line of 20+ people because she was trying to order a chicken burrito but they didn't have chicken, and she kept pointing to the trays of fillings without comprehending anything the cook was saying. In short, my mum's bad English cut a few minutes off everyone else's life...

The burritos were worth it, though, and even though I forgot the name of the store, it's the one across the road from the admissions office on 77 Massachusetts Ave. I got the beans and cheese and rice one, with guacamole and salsa. And lettuce. Fresh burritos are always so much more satisfying than reheated ones from the frozen food aisle...

No comments:

Post a Comment