14 July 2010

I Am Upset.

I Am Upset.
I did terrible on the 5 AP exams that I took this year.
Yesterday, I noticed that I didn't seem to be eating as much food as usual, and I figured that it was due to the methimazole, which was curbing my hormones, which was probably curbing my leptin release. Which is good, because a slower metabolism means that I should be consuming fewer Calories.
Today I got my scores, cried, and ate a lot of chocolate.
I think that I'm the type of person who does a lot of emotional eating. Anxiety eating. When I study, I have to eat. When I'm not sure what to do, I eat. Recently, though, everything has been really chill and relaxed, so I haven't really had a reason to eat much. I'm sure evolution has ingrained it in our brains to eat whenever there were external stresses. I mean, in the past, when one was freaking out, it was probably due to the lack of food, which would thus encourage a search for MORE food and rampant stuffing of the food.
This, of course, does not bode well for the modern human.
Though, despite the fact that I ate more food than usual in this past week, I still ate less than I did in April and May, which the methimazole probably accounts for.

I don't feel like blogging about the chocolate I ate today so I will talk about it tomorrow. I have to thank JM for it though, since she gave it to me. Well, she's allergic to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment